Monday, July 15, 2013

Cute Ahead - Circle-shaped photos for Practical Scrappers

Today over at Practical Scrappers, it's all about circle-shaped photos! It a fun way to change things up a bit.  I decided to fully embrace the theme. Six photos made it on my layout, and I added even more circles to it with papers and embellishments.


When I started my layout, I had just run out of ink in my printer. I decided to look through the photos I already had in my stash to see if anything could be used. I found these six pictures and I realized they spanned the first 18 months of Zoey's life. So a layout was born! There is a big time gap between pictures #3 and #4, but I still think it works.

I added a few embellishments such as Exclusive Flair Buttons by The Paper Bakery and some awesome Chic Tags circle tags from Rukristin Papercrafts. Love them!


Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



No comments: