Saturday, April 28, 2012

I Was Just Trying To Help, Really!


Zoey does not crawl, she scoots on her bum like my other 2 kids did.  She does crawl, but only on the bed.  So before she was moving around, I thought I would help her out by putting her in the crawling position while on the floor.  I thought she just needed a little nudge.  She didn't agree, lol!  Poor little Zoey!  She was crying that much and her mama took pictures before comforting her!  :)

Materials:
-SEI Simple Sets paper (Concrete)
-My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up patterned paper ("Living" Bloom, "Princess" Lace, "Day" Butterflies, "Cute" Garden)
-American Crafts Felt Thickers (Peacoat)
-October Afternoon Mini Market Stickers (Black & Cream)
-Love My Tapes Fabric Tape (Mini Checks Sherbert)
-My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up Decorative Brads ("Cute")
-My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up Pearls ("Princess")
-WRMK Sew Stamper
-Ranger Distress Stain (Black Soot)


Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



No comments: