Thursday, January 26, 2012

Celebrating Four


Considering my son will be 8 in May, it's about time I scrapped his 4h birthday, don't you think?!  I'm not a big fan of "events" layout, I'm more of a "day-to-day" kinda girl.  The thought of scrapping an event actually fills me with dread, lol!  But I took inspiration from the following Page Maps sketch, and I went for it!


Did you notice the "Happy Birthday" paper with the circles cut inside?  Erin gave me that a few months ago after she put it through her Cricut and then decided not to use it.  She said "Here, you find a way to use this!"  I was challenged!  So here it is ;)

I'm glad to have used some of these Scenic Route stickers that I've had in my stash for years.  Oh Scenic Route, how I miss you!  The journaling tag is American Crafts.


Materials
-Echo Park patterned paper - A Walk in the Park collection (Tree Tops and Rain Drops)
-SEI patterned paper- Happy Day collection (Shout Out)
-Bazzill cardstock for matting
-Jillibean Soup Bold Brown corrugated alphas
-Scenic Route cardstock stickers (Surprise)
-Pink Paislee alphas
-American Crafts Remarks journaling stickers (confection)
-Sakura pen
-Pop dots


Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



No comments: