Friday, September 23, 2011

21 questions I asked Kira today (4 years and 10 months)

1. What makes you happy?
When you bring me to the park

2. What makes you sad?
When you're mad at me

3. What makes you laugh?
When Sean tells me super funny jokes
 
4. What is your favorite thing to do?
Scrapbooking

5. What are you really good at?
Making Zoey smile
 
6. What are you not very good at?
Making Zoey laugh
(that's true; Z smiles a lot at what K does, but rarely laughs)

7. What is your favorite food and drink?
Mac and cheese and Sprite

8. What’s your favorite color?
Pink and purple
 
9. Where is your favorite place to go?
To the park
 
10. Who are your best friends?
Sean
 
11. What are your favorite movies or TV shows?
My favorite movie is Monsters vs Aliens (she saw this movie only once, go figure..) and tv show Dora (she hasn't watched Dora in months...) and Max and Ruby

12. What are your favorite books?
Caillou when he was a baby
 
13. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
The girl car that's purple (I have no idea what that means...)
 
14. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
You make Zoey laugh

15. What do you do when Mommy isn't around?
I try to make Zoey laugh (Zoey always cries when I walk away, so that's true!)
 
16. What is something Mommy always says to you?
"Pick up!"

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
We play
 
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
Our eyes and our breasts
 
19. How are you and Mommy different?
Our fingerprints
 
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
Because I kinda do everything you say to me
 
21. Who are your favorite people?
Sean and Zoey and you and daddy

No comments: