Friday, March 04, 2011

Cars Have Engineers : : Lily Bee Designs

Here's another store sample I made for Scrapbook Centrale using the new Lily Bee line, This & That.  I made this at the last all-day crop at SC and figured I'd just leave it there, so I grabbed a quick pic.  Sorry about the glare.

The jounaling says: "When I was explaining to Kira why we put gas in the car's tummy, Sean said: 'Cars don't have tummies, they have engineers!' "

Supplies:
-Background paper: Lily Bee Designs - Stationary (slushie)
-Patterned Paper - Lily Bee Designs This & That collection (postcards, pretty fabric, linens, brooch)
-Letters: Pink Paislee (Fashion Script)
Black elements: American Crafts Puffy Thickers (Honey)
-Journaling spot: Little Yellow Bicycle (Clear Cuts)
-American Crafts: buttons
-Scrapper's floss: Karen Foster
-Ink: Staz On (Balck Tuxedo)
-Pen: Sakura


Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥

No comments: