Thursday, January 06, 2011

Nuage et Bottes de Pluie **Scrap Within Reach**

For the life of me, I thought I had posted this, but I can't find it.  Pregnancy brain,perhaps?


After 2 years being on the design team for Scrap Within Reach, my term has now come to an end.  Here's one of my last layouts as a designer for them.  I used the Georgia Rain collection.  My friend Noémi came up with the title.  See, my cat's name is Nuage (don't ask, I can't remember how we came up with that name!) which means "Cloud" in french.  With the rain boots and all, his name is really à-propos here!

Papers: scrap Within Reach (Georgia Rain)
Cardstock: Bazzill

Letters: Scrap Within Reach and October Afternoon
Other: Glimmer Mist

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥

No comments: