Saturday, October 02, 2010

A layout and a card : : Scrap Within Reach

Hello everyone!  How are you doing?  I hope you are ready, because I have started scrapping again!  My first trimester is finished and my mojo is back, so I have quite a few layouts in the wings!  I am having trouble with my laptop's cooling fan, however, so I can be online too much, but as soon as it's fixed (very soon, trust me!), I'll start posting them!

For now, here are my two monthly projects from Scrap Within Reach, using the Industrial Park collection.

My first one is a card called Remember When.  We were asked to create a card or a layout on the theme of, well, remember when, lol!  Clever me, right?!  :)



We were also given this sketch by PencilLines:


Here is the layout I made called Premiere Tire:




Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

the colors in these creations are FABO! GREAT job Claude!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous Claude! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that card and your layout makes me smile! :)