Sunday, August 01, 2010

A layout and a card : : Scrap Within Reach

Hello everyone! How are you doing on this fine day?

I'm here to share my 2 Scrap Within Reach July projects (a day late, I know, having DH at home on vacation got me confused with all the days!)

This layout is new, but the picture is not. It's from October 2008, which means Kira wasn't even 2 years-old yet! How time flies! I used the gorgeous Carnival Ride collection (papers and red letter stickers.) Isn't it super fun?!

Other supplies: Nikki Sivils cloud stamp, Karen foster black letter stickers, LYB date stickers, Staedtler pen, pop-dots.


For this card (we gave it to my FIL, who turns 85 tomorrow), I used the Paper Boy collection (papers) and Afternoon Tea rub-ons. I love these rub-ons. Like buttah, I tell ya!


Thanks for taking a look, I appreciate it very much!

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

CUTE layout I especially like the clouds!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Gorgeous projects!!! Love that sweet picture and design on the layout!

A GAL NEEDS... said...

These cards are darling and thanks for sharing how you made them and what you use!

HSUper Parents said...

Wow, you're so crafty. Cute designs.