Monday, May 31, 2010

Scrap Within Reach Projects

Good morning everyone, how are you doing today? I went to bed late yesterday (1 AM) and I feel completely knocked out! Especially since I've been going to bed early for a couple of weeks (9:30-10)! Tonight is Sean's first day at T-ball and as soon as we get back, I'm heading to bed. I'm not as young as I used to be, lol!

Heidi at Scrap Within Reach challenged the DT with two sketches this month. We had to make one layout and one card, we could choose which project went with which sketch.

Here is one of the sketches:

And here is the layout inspired by it. I used the Carnival Ride collection. I love those big letters, don't you?

Here is the second sketch:


And here is a Father's Day card I made with it using the Paper Boy collection. It was going to be for my husband, but I realize now that since he reads my blog, I'll have to come up with a new card! I used my new Texture Boutique that I won from Scrapbook and Cards Today. It's so cool!


Thanks for dropping by, hopefully I'll have more projects to share with you soon!

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥


No comments: