Sunday, May 02, 2010

And the winner is... (and a DT call!)

Blogger Cynthia B. who said...

Unfortunately, not able to scrap today because of my kids' events. But I do hope to take some crafty time on Sunday. Happy NSD to you too!

2:12 AM

Congratulations Cynthia, you win an entire Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker paper collection! Please contact me with your address so I can give it to Nikki. She will be shipping it to you directly!

Thank you to everyone who took part in this giveaway! If you didn't win, don't fret. There is a DT call going on right now at Nikki Sivils. You want to be part of an amazing team? You want to work with awesome papers and embellishments? Check out this post on Nikki's blog for all the information!


Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥



1 comment:

JJ Sobey said...

Ooooo!!! Gotta get my application ready! WOOT!