Monday, April 19, 2010

Would you look at that! My sweet friend Bella has given me this great Beautiful Blogger award!

Now, I have to share 10 things about myself and pass this award on to 10 of my friends.

1. My favourite part of the week is Friday nights: crop with the girls!
2. I'm not sure whether or not I want a third child.
3. I make the bed only because I know my husband likes it to be made. If it was up to me, it would stay undone all the time. After all, my bedroom is on the second floor, so I don't see it during the day.
4. I love my cats, but I will not be getting more when they, um, go...
5. My goal is to fit in size 12 jeans. I'm currently wearing 18, down from 20.
6. I can't really decide what my favorite colour is. Right now, I love turquoise. My kids seem to think it's orange.
7. My favourite number has always been 7, because i was born on April 7th.
8. If we had more money, I'd have a Starbucks latte every day.
9. This year, I watch 4 comedies on TV after years of watching none: The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Cougar Town and Modern Family.
10. I watch many, many more dramas than that, and I'm unapologetic about my tv addiction!

Bella already picked the people I would've picked for this award, so I'll just read their answers then!

Life is not a race. Take it slower. Hear the music before the song is over.♥


No comments: