Saturday, March 27, 2010

What Happens In Vegas...

In summer 2006, Keith and I were lucky enough to go to Las Vegas for a weekend. I was 5 months pregnant with Kira at the time and it was our last chance for DH and I to be alone together before we were became a family of four. My mom stayed home with Sean.

We were lucky enough to be treated by Keith's boss for this weekend, and we were thrilled to learn we would be staying at the Bellagio! This is the view we had from our room, isn't it awesome?!

I love these pictures and I've have them in my stash (developed and all) for years now, as well as this Reminisce paper. They got lost in all my stuff, believe it or not! Now that I am doing a purge in my scrap stuff (to make room for more, most probably ;) ) I finally found them and scrapped them. Love it!


Supplies:

Patterned paper: Reminisce (It's Vegas, Baby), American Crafts (Play)

Journaling spot: Shabby Chic Vintage Artisan Notes

Pen: American Crafts

Thanks for stopping by♥



1 comment:

Erin Morehouse said...

oh! it is gorgeous!!