Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Candid Camera

One of my scrap resolutions for 2010 is to include myself in pictures/layouts a lot more. I've been using the tripod to make sure I make it in the family pictures, and I'm going to hand Keith the camera a lot more. I may not like seeing myself in photos right now, but I know I will be grateful for them down the road.

The pics on the following layout were taken back in April 2009 with my laptop's camera. Kira and I were having fun looking at ourselves so I took a few snapshots. They are some of my favourites of her and I.



Patterned paper: Pink Paislee and TCP Studio

Letter stickers: American Crafts, Making Memories, EK Success, My Little Shoebox

Journaling spot: Making Memories

Other: Pop-dots

Thanks for stopping by♥



5 comments:

Joanna said...

Great LO! Love the happy feel of it all. Even the B&W pict with those colors totally works! Thanks for posting!

Igagnon76 said...

i LOVE it!!! the colors are fantastic and i love that little smily face in your title!

Lacey Stephens said...

Oh my goodness! This is such a cute layout!! Very fun pictures, too!
Thanks for joining my Weekly Wednesday Candy!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Jamie Lane Designs said...

This is just adorable! I love the journaling and that little happy face near the title!

sarah said...

new to your blog, but love it! love the use of the mini alphas! :)

hugs,
sarah.