I was reading Nathalie's blog earlier and saw this questionnaire. Seeing that I haven't posted in 4 days and I am trying to find something else to do other than housework, here are my answers:
1. How old will you be in five years? 38 2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? Kira
3. How tall are you? 5’6” 4. What do you look forward to most in the next six months? The end of winter 5. What's the last movie you saw? Angels and Demons (not at the movies, at home) 6. Who was the last person you called? Keith, to see how is day was going
7. Who was the last person to call you? My mom, but she left a message on the machine. I have to call her back.
8. What was the last text message you received? I don't do text messaging!
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voice mail? Don't know!
10. Do you prefer to call or text? Call, but I'm not a phone person at all! 11. What were you doing at 12 am last night? In bed, reading.
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Had my dad not passed away 3 years ago, they'd be celebrating 50 years this year.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom? Yesterday
14. What color are your eyes? Brown 15. What time did you wake up today? 6:50 16. What are you wearing right now? Pants and sweater 17. What is your favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Song
18. Where is your favorite place to be? At home, with my family
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? Grocery store 20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? On a beach somewhere 21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years? Perhaps back to work, since Kira will be in high school by then!
22. Do you tan or burn? Tan, but not much. My nose always burns 23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I always thought a fire would force me to jump out of the window. I had nightmares about it. 24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh? Sean just explained to me that if he had a baby, the baby would pop out with a swish, would fly up in the sky and the doctor would catch it!
25. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2 26. How big is your bed? Queen size. I wish we had a King, but then bedside tables wouldn't fit anymore, lol!
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? both, but I never use the desktop unless I need to print something.
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?both, but I prefer without 29. What color are your sheets? Right now, beige 30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 1 pillow and a big teddy bear. 31. What is your favorite season? summer 32. What do you like about fall? the big sweaters we get to wear
33. What do you like about winter? Christmas 34. What do you like about the summer? Warmth and pool 35. What do you like about spring? Putting away the big coat 36. How many states/provinces have you lived in? 1 37. What cities/towns have you lived in? 2 38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet? Socks 39. Are you a social person? I'm very shy, but I get along well with people once I get to know them 40. What was the last thing you ate? Mac and cheese 41. What is your favorite restaurant? Sushi Inc 42. What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate with Peanut Butter from Haggen Daz, but it's hard to find
43. What is your favorite dessert? I love me a good piece of cheesecake! 44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Won Ton. I'm not a big soup person, but I love won ton. 45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Preferably raspberry.
46. Do you like Chinese food? Yes
47. Do you like coffee? Oh yeah!
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average? Usually none. But I've been trying to add some, so right now I'll say 1 49. What do you drink in the morning? coffee 51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Right side
52. Do you know how to play poker? Nope 53. Do you like to cuddle? Best thing in the world!
54. Have you ever been to Australia? No
55. Do you have an addictive personality? I'm pretty much in control, except when it comes to food 56. Do you eat out or at home more often? At home 58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Yup! And we used to live on the same street! 59. Do you want kids? I always wanted kids, and now I have 2. I'm hoping for a third, but that's not set in stone. 60. Do you speak any other languages? I speak french and english perfectly, that's it. 61. Have you ever gotten stitches? No
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? I like the idea of the ocean because it would mean I'm away on a vacation! But to swim in, a pool.
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? I'd love to be a window person, but I get motion sickness, so I can't look outside. I'm one of those people who actually used the brown bag they leave for you in airplanes! :)
65. Do you know how to drive stick? Yes 66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Scrapbooking stuff, and sushi. 67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? My engagement ring and my wedding ring. I'd never take them off (and right now they wouldn't come off even if I wanted them too!)
68. What is your favorite TV show? I love House and Castle. I'm a big TV watcher, it's hard for me to pick.
69. Can you roll your tongue? Yes 70. Who is the funniest person you know? Keith
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yup, I use a teddy bear as a pillow. I've had it for over 20 years now. 72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Regular ring tone 73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? A few 74. What red object is closest to you right now? Sofa cushions 75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? Always
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Most of the time they're open, because the cats can open them
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?I can't make up my mind! I think bees, I could survive that
78. Do you flirt a lot? Nope 79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey mustard 80. What is your favorite food? Sushi 81. Can you change the oil on a car? I could if I had to 82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? No
83. Have you ever run out of gas? Yes 84. What is your usual bedtime? Around midnight 85. What was the last book you read? A John Saul thriller, can't remember the title 86. Do you read the newspaper? no 87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? no 89. Do you watch soap operas? I watched Days of Our Lives for about 15 years, I stopped about 5 years ago (once Sean was born!) 90. Do you dance in the car? No
91. What radio station did you last listen to? I don't know, is it 92.5? It was when it was playing all Christmas music. I usually listen to CDs in the car, and no radio at all in the house 92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? Keith, Sean and myself 93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? The supplies from my latest scrapbook layout 94. What is your favorite candle scent? I have a pear one that I love
95. What is your favorite board game? Trivial Pursuit 97. When was the last time you attended church? I can't remember
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? My drama teacher 99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? 4-5 days
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? Kira gave my dead flowers peeking out of the snow
Let me know if you fill out this questionnaire!
Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check out my 365 blog (in in the sidebar)♥