Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Princess Mini Album **Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker**

I'm not usually one to make mini albums. I prefer to stick with layouts. Nikki's chipboard albums are so adorable, however, that I couldn't help myself! I didn't want to make an album that would gather dust, so I decided to turn it into a bedtime story. The star is Kira. She absolutely loves this, she loves reading a story that is all about her, lol!

Click on images to read journaling.








I'm happy to say that she is now pretty much potty-trained, a great New Year's gift for us! :)

Supplies:
Crown Chipboard album: Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker
Papers: U R My Favorite Mini-Paddie from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker
Stamps: Willie Bee Font Stampies from Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker
Stickers and chipboard hearts: American Crafts
Letters: Fancy Pants (colored in black)
Paper frills: Bazzill Basics and Doodlebug Designs
Stickles


Thanks for stopping by♥

3 comments:

Igagnon76 said...

this is sooo cute! congrats to Kira for the potty training...i'm keeping my fingers crossed for Charlie (soon!)

Danielle said...

Claude, ton petit livre est absolument ADORABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Je te souhaite une belle année 2010 avec ta famille !

Danielle

Diana Waite said...

Claude! This is DARLING!!