Sunday, August 09, 2009

Do Not Try This At Home **Scrapbook Circle August Kit**

My Scrapbook Circle August kit arrived on Friday, so I attacked it as soon as I could! I am telling you, it is gorgeous!

This picture is definitely not the best, what with the condos in the background and the ugly cables, but I really wanted to scrap it. Sean was so proud on that day!

I took advantage of all the white space to take on my pal Mélanie's challenge on the Scrapbook Circle blog. It was not a challenge per se, but she talked about putting the journaling in a corner. I decided it was time for me to try this new trend. I have a feeling you will be seeing more of this on future layouts!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics;
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket "The Boyfriend" collection; Jillibean Soup "Alpha Soup" collection;
Letter stickers: Provo Craft Large Vowels Alphabitties; Maing Memories;
Journaling spot: Jillibean Soup;
Gems: Glitz frosting;
Pen: Saura;
Other: Scrapbook Circle kit; October Afternoon Road Map journaling card;


Everything is from the SC August kit, except for the Provo Craft letters and the pen.

Thanks for stopping by♥



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

thanks for entering my Blog Candy. I just wanted to come over and tell you taht I'm half way through Pillars of the Earth and it IS amazing :)

Great layout, too...I really need to do some scrapbooking.

Anita

Unknown said...

This looks great, Claude! Love the journaling in the corner with the MM mini alpha.

Stacy Milford said...

love it! can't wait to see what else you create!

MelB said...

Claude, that's fabulous!!! Love your take on my "challenge". Oh yeah, I'm totally jealous that you got to play with your kit, I still don't have mine. Go figure! LOL!!

Linda Beeson said...

I love to use tiny letters like this, I wish I had piles of them! This is just so cute in every possible way.

Payne Holler Cards said...

hi there, wanted to thank you for entering and posting my blog candy! good luck, AND your blog is fabulous!!!!
Linda