Wednesday, July 15, 2009

You - Three Bugs in a Rug

For all you non-scrapbookers reading this, "Three Bugs in a Rug" is the manufacturer who makes the adorable paper found on this layout! ;)

I actually made most of this layout on National Scrapbooking Day in early May. Everything was finished but the journaling and title. It lay forgotten at the bottom of a pile on my scrap desk. When I cleaned-up the desk on Sunday night, I found it and decided to finish it up, finally!

I know the title isn't very imaginative, but this piece of Fancy Pants felt was calling my name, so I decided to go with that. I think it works! :)

Notice that this is not this year, but last summer. Almost everything is still true, except he doesn't watch Animals Mechanicals anymore and he talks a lot more clearly now!


Supplies:
Patterned paper: Three Bugs in a Rug and SEI;
Epoxy stickers: MOD by Autumn Leaves;
Brads: American Crafts;
Journaling spot: Luxe and My Mind's Eye;
Sticker strip: Rouge de Garance;
Die-cut flowers: unknown;
Pen: Zig Writer;


Thanks for stopping by♥



1 comment:

Mieke said...

It's such a great layout, love the colors and that photo is addorable!
Hugs
Mieke