Saturday, July 04, 2009

third post today!


Since this is my third post today, you can see I am totally procrastinating, lol! Well, I *did* clean the bathroom on the main floor, I'd say that's quite an achievement for a Saturday. ;)

Anyway, I wanted to ask you if this happens to you often. Seems like one time out of three I do this: I make my card and once I finish it, I notice I put the fold on the wrong side! Am I alone in this scrapbooking-dyslexia? Easily fixed, but still annoying! (as you can see, I'm making a card for CARD magazine's New Year's call)



3 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

LOL Claude! It is a very cute card though!

P.S. I am procrastinating too!

Mieke said...

Hehehe, happens to me too, when the kids are talking to me.
Wonderful card!

Anonymous said...

Love it. <3