Sunday, July 05, 2009

Random Sunday

How are you all on this fine Sunday?
It's sunny and warm here today, different than the dreary and cold day we had yesterday.

Speaking of yesterday, it didn't turn out so bad after all.
Keith came home around 5:30PM, much earlier than I expected.
My brother Sylvain had called earlier to ask if he could come over with my mom and BIL.
I think they wanted to keep me company.
My mom got us some yummy chinese food.
Merci maman!

Keith is gone again today, however.
He left at 6AM and will probably be back at 6 tonight.
He told me sushi is on the menu tonight, so it's all good!

Right now, I'm outside under the gazebo.
Sean is playing with his Transformers.
Kira is playing in the sandbox with mittens on.
You read right.
Mittens.
She found them in the stairs (why they were in the stairs is a whole other story) and she decided she wanted to go to Snowy Mountain.
The Snowy mountain seen in this movie:

Aaaaah!

That explains it all, doesn't it?

Thanks for stopping by♥



1 comment:

JJ Sobey said...

You're getting pictures of this, right?