Monday, June 08, 2009

Shadow Boxes - Scrap Within Reach




I had so much fun making these! They are going on my wall, after the living room is repainted. I think it'll add a little bit of whimsy.

I took shadow boxes bought at the dollar store. I painted one of them golden yellow and the other one brown.
I cut a silhouette of my kids and pop-dotted it. Then I decorated the box as I pleased. I think it's fun!
I hand-cut the flowers from the Summer Crush paper from the Emerson line. I glued the pink one directly on the background, I pop-dotted the yellow one and I triple-pop-dotted the red one for extra dimension.
Supplies:
Shadow boxes from the dollar store;
Making Memories chipboard hearts;
American Crafts chipboard butterfly;
Bazzill Basics pompom ribbon;
Kaiser Crafts pearls;
Stickles;
Plaid paint;
Pop-dots;

*****

Don't forget to check out the June kit from Scrap Within Reach, featuring the Industrial Park collection.

You'll be getting:

CARDSTOCK
American Crafts:
Denim
Stone
Mustard
Coffee

PAPER

Scrap Within Reach:
Industrial Park Collection

EMBELLISHMENTS
Scrap Within Reach:
Industrial Park Chipboard Alphas

American Crafts:
Chestnut Playroom Felt Thickers

Maya Road:
Gears Mini Chipboard Set
Remember Log Singleton Stamps
Thick Photo Edges - Bronze
Jonathan Alpha Mini Chipboard Set
Mega Bottelcaps

Clear Scraps:
Acrylic Arrow Album

A LITTLE SOMETHING
Misc. Buttons
Dark Brown Burlap
Cog Watch Parts - stacijill.etys.com


No comments: