Sunday, June 21, 2009

Scrapbook Trends 2009


I know, I know, why am I talking about the May issue of Scrapbook Trends when the current issue is July?
Well, because I need to toot my own horn a little bit.
You can find my first pub in ST on page 104, how cool is that?!
I had been submitting to them for years.
Years.
And finally they found something of mine they liked, lol!
I'll also have a layout in the August issue and one in the September issue.
I got my box of goodies as well as my 2 copies of the mag on Friday.
Which is why I am talking about this now.
I don't look at mags in the store, so I never see my stuff until the mailman comes.
Speaking of the goodie box, I got a lot of great stuff.
But I had to chuckle when I saw that I got a pack of papers and letters from Scrap Within Reach.
Considering that I have about 6 sheets of everything because I'm on the design team, I sure didn't need more.
So I spread the love and gave it to Bella.
I hope to see a great layout soon, my friend!

How do you like the new blog look?
I found the template here and my dear friend JJ set it all up for me. She rocks! Thanks JJ!

Thanks for stopping by♥



1 comment:

Jennifer Hansen said...

I got some SWR too...lol. Two different times!