Monday, June 15, 2009

No! I don't want to be a boy!

This morning, I went up to Kira's bedroom to get her some clothes to wear.
I picked pink shorts and a Cinderella T-shirt, very girlie I must say!
What does she say to me?
"No, I don't want to be a boy!"
Okayyyyy. What do mean by that??
She looked in her drawer, found a pink skirt and said that's what she wanted to wear.
No shorts.
Because shorts are for boys.
No matter how pink they are.
Oh boy! (or girl!)
I'm in for a wild ride with this one!
For those of you who don't know, Kira is just 2 years old! ;)

*******

So earlier tonight, I got a message from JJ on my Facebook Wall.
She was asking me why I didn't tell my friends about the CK blog.
Um, what do you mean, the CK blog?
I haven't seen anything...
So I head over to the Creating Keepsakes blog and this is what I saw!
So nice to be noticed!
And I love that she finds Kira adorable! :)

Thanks for stopping by ♥



5 comments:

Jessica said...

Kira is so cute! She will be a girly girl!
I cant believe you are on the CK blog, thats amazing! What a nice surprise. Weird that they dont let you know though.

Pamela said...

Too funny! Congrats on the CK blog! :)

Lisa Carroll said...

Kids are a hoot aren't they! I have to argue with mine about not wearing sweats all the time. Congrats on making it to the CK blog!

Jennifer Beason said...

Too funny! - Kira sounds like my little girl.

Congrats on your layout being on the CK blog, how cool!!! :)

Marie Starr said...

What a darling! Congratulations on the CK Blog!