Friday, June 26, 2009

All Smiles - Cosmo Cricket Early Bird

If you read my previous post, you saw this layout already. However, I like to show them off in their own posts, so here it is again. My friend JJ won some Cosmo Cricket goodies a few weeks ago and she knew I was dying to get my hands on the Early Bird collection. So she shared with me, isn't that sweet?!

That yellow piece of paper with the red writing is actually part of the tab at the bottom of the paper with the SKU number and such. I thought it fit well there, love the punch of yellow! :)


Supplies:
Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird collection;
Letter stickers: American Crafts; My little Shoebox;
Brads: {} Around the Block;
Chipboard heart: American Crafts;
Journaling spot: My Mind's Eye;
Ribbon: Bazzill Basics pompoms;
Gems: Kaiser Crafts pearls;
Pen: Zig Writer;
Other: Pop-dots;


Thanks for stopping by♥

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i do love that little yellow strip! How creative!