Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Some fun links!

As you may or may not know, JJ made me discover Google Reader quite a while back and I love it! If you love reading blogs but you don't have them all in one place, here's my first fun link of the day: Google Reader

*****

In my Reader, I have Pioneer Woman's Photography blog, also suggested by JJ. She is funny and always has great tips on photography, Photoshop and actions.

She recently gave a link to a tutorial on how to digitally lose 10 lbs using Photoshop. Great tip and very easy to do.

*****

Another blog in my Google Reader is Zap2It's Tv Gal. Her job is to watch TV and then write about it. How cool is that? She's a critic, but not the kind of critic who feels they are too good for anything on TV. She watches TV for the pure fun of it. She made me discover many shows (I started watching Veronica Mars because of her). She's sad alongside us when a great show is cancelled (again with Veronica Mars...) Fun, Fun!

*****

I recently added CNN's Top Stories to my Google Reader. Yes, you get a *lot* of updates, but you can easily erase them. At least, you get a feel of what is going on in the world, even if you only read the headlines and not the actual articles. It's especially good if you are like me and don't like watching the news on TV.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

amy said...

pioneer woman is great.

Terri Davenport said...

I love google reader! Can't believe I went so long without it!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Great links Claude. I have CNN on my iGoogle home page. I really like being able to see the most recent news.

Jen Martakis said...

Fun links! I love Pioneer Woman too... Off to check out the others..

Pamela said...

Great links! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer Davis said...

Super fun links, thanks for the awesome shares Claude!