Friday, February 20, 2009

Scrap Scheme #14 and a few photos!

This was our inspiration for Scrap Scheme #14.

Here is what I came up with. A simple page about my dad before he was my dad. I'm glad I got this picture scrapped! Don't forget to show us your own takes using this inspiration piece. There are always awesome prizes to be won! Simply link us to your layout in the comments section below this post.

********

Here are a few pictures I took of Sean. A few weeks ago, he lost his first tooth: bottom-front-right. Now it's hilarious because his bottom-left tooth is shifting to the right! So now he has one tooth in the middle and two small spaces on each side! I love to ask him to smile for me!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute smiles from Sean... and a GREAT interpretation of the inspiration piece, wow!

Igagnon76 said...

OMG! he lost 2!!!! he seems so happy!