Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It's reveal time at Scrapbook Centrale!

Yup, the beginning of the month means the design team at Scrapbook Centrale gets to reveal what we did with our kits. We were playing with Basic Grey's Bittersweet collection. I didn't think I'd enjoy this collection as much as I did. The embellishment stickers are addictive, let me tell ya!

Here is DS with his paternal grandfather back in August.
My pal JJ's sweet daughter, Rhys.

DD with her loving uncles back at Easter 08.

And three cards for my pals!



Make sure to check out the awesome work of the other dt members!
**********
I got an email yesterday from Jane at Scrapbooking and Beyond. She was telling me the last 2 layouts she requested got there safe and sound (dontcha just love it when they let you know?!) She also requested another layout! Woo hoo!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on yet another toot for you! Hurray! :)
And your work with the new BG is just wonderful. :)

Unknown said...

Love all your work Claude..and you are on A roll girl! well done!

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog as I was surfing and I have to say I love that first page you have posted here - the photo is adorable as is the design. :)