Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am the proud owner of...

Oh yeah! I finally got my Crumpler camera bag! I had been wanting a camera bag for so long, but I was looking for one that said more "purse" than "camera bag". When I laid my eyes on the Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home, I knew I had found exactly what I was looking for. With room for my Rebel, + 2 lenses (or one lens and my wallet, which is what I plan to do!), this will let me carry my camera pretty much everywhere without ever feeling like I am carrying something bulky. I've had purses that looked like that in the past!

On Sunday, when my brother and BIL were babysitting the kids, Keith and I went to LL Lozeau to check out the prices. Turns out, they were liquidating them, so the price was down. We came home, checked everywhere online and nothing could come even close to that price. So my loving husband was nice enough to go get it for me after work! We hadn't planned on spending money on us this time of year, but I couldn't pass this up. I'll be using some of my publication money for this! ;)

***

Speaking of publication, Scrapbook Trends has requested a layout for their May issue!! My first time with them, I'm thrilled! Since CK requested a page a few weeks ago, my new goal was to have something pubbed in ST, because it was the last major mag I hadn't managed to get pubbed in yet. Yes, 2008 was sweet to me, for sure!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Claude!!!!
love your work too

thanks Angella

denine zielinski said...

Congrats on your pubs! How exciting! Love that bag. I have a laptop bag from them, and I love it!

Lisa Dorsey said...

ohhhh, I am jealous. That camera bag is divine!

Congrats on your ST pub!!!That is awesome!

Jennifer Davis said...

You are on a roll baby! Congrats girl, so happy for you and I totally love the bag...am off actually to explore the purchase of one myself now! ;)

Jenn said...

Enjoy your bag. I'm a bag Junkie. I had the 5 Million but just sold it to buy the 6, to carry everything. I think the 5 is much easier to carry though. You're going to love it!