Tuesday, December 02, 2008

DT reveal At Scrapbook Centrale

Yup, it's that time of the month again! I got to play with the wonderful Cloud9 Christmas Joy collection. I made 6 easy-breezy cards, I hope you enjoy!





**************************************************************

Nathalie challenged us once again to a picture-a-day on Scrapbook Centrale. I didn't do all that well in October, I hope to do better this time around. Here is my pic for December 1st. This is Kira while we were making the Christmas tree.



******************************************************

And here are 2 recent layouts.

Journaling: 1. You took the time to be my friend first 2. You were shaking the first time you kissed me 3. You still think I’m the most beautiful woman in the world 4. You are in awe of our children 5. You are there for the good and the bad, sometimes the really bad 6. You are strong and kind 7. You make me feel loved every second of the day 8. You make my coffee in the morning ☺






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grogeous cards... great photo of Kira, but really, the journalling about your husband melted my heart. I don't even know him, but I adore him already because he's so good to you. :)

Jessica said...

The cards are stunning! My favorite is the one with the beads on the tree, very creative!