Thursday, November 13, 2008

A few updates

Well, it's been a while since I've blogged, hasn't it? Things haven't been all that crazy here, but I've had other things to do, I guess. So let's start from the beginning.

This week was the reveal for the Scrapbook Centrale design team. We were working with the fun Spooked collection from My Mind's Eye. Here is what I came up with:



To see what the rest of the DT came up with (trust me, there's amazing stuff there!), click here.
***************************************************
This week was also the reaveal for Scrap Schemes. We had to be inspired by this cute mirror with quotes on it.
Here is what I came up with. Kira absolutely loves hats, which makes for strange combinations sometimes!

4 comments:

Créations Michelle said...

I love your page with the elephant costumer! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

I love the pages you created for the DT reveal at SC... and the inspiration page is awesome too. :)

Karin Leveillee said...

Amazing layouts & cards. Love them all.

Leigh Penner said...

What beautiful pages and cards!
You have such a great style!!