Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What do I love?

On Scrapbook Centrale, the DT is challenging you to scrap about what you love. Is it a dring? A sport? A TV show? Whatever it is, we want to know about it! Click on this link to see all the details. You could win a 15$ girft-card to Scrapbook Centrale! And why not participate in Ruth's Sketch Challenge also? :)

I will make my own layout for the challenge, but until it's finished, I really wanted to show you the mosaic I will be using. As you can see, I'm a huge tv, coffee, sleep-deprived addict! Do you feel like you know me a bit better? :)


Now, in case you don't know about this show, Entourage is about an up-and-coming actor and his best friends (his entourage!) I had heard about the show, but had never seen it. Then, when I got my PVR, I decided I would tape it (it plays on Showcase a few times a week.) I simply tell my PVR to tape it whenever it's on and every few days, I get to watch a fun little gem! Yes, there's cursing and nudity, so if you are easily offended, this is not for you. But give it a try! I didn't start watching it from the beginning and it was fine. I was captivated right away!

****************************************

Here's a link I discovered yesterday when I was looking for a picture of a bed. It's quite cool. It's all about unusual beds!

****************************************

Finally, here's a layout I did on NSD that I am just getting around to posting. Yes, Sean is 4 now, that's how behind I am in scrapping birthdays! Caro, when you come back, I'll give you a CD to burn his 4th birthday pics!



7 comments:

denine zielinski said...

That is a gorgeous 2 page layout! Thanks for sharing!

Jen Martakis said...

I've never seen Entourage but I am a HUGE House fan. ;)

Love your collage!

JJ Sobey said...

the link about the beds was pretty cool. Now I want to go back to bed, LOL!

Wish I'd known about the challenge earlier - I would have saved my sushi LO for this! Love your collage!

Anonymous said...

we have similar TV likes!!!! can't live without my SYTYCD!!! beautiful LO...

mborrero said...

so cool and I love your blog banner. Hadn't heard of a PVR before

namaste
melina
living creating & appreciating
my blog

Anonymous said...

I love your collage. And I love your 2-pager too. :)

Ash said...

cool link for the beds!

I like that collage too, great idea, I'll have to do one soon, and make my page for the challenge.

Great double pager too.