Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Random thoughts today

On Saturday, it was my 15 year reunion for La Dauversiere. I'm glad I got to see a lot of my friends from back then. It's nice to see we all became good people. Of course, Saundra was the one I was looking froward to seeing the most. We were best friends from 6th grade all the way through high school. We drifted apart after that, but we had a lot of fun talking. A bunch of other great people were there, too many to count. I was dissapointed, however, that Dominic and James weren't there. It would've been nice to see them again. :(

*****************************************************

Tried out for the Fancy Pants DT and didn't make it. Oh well, my time will come! The DT I really want is KI Memories, so this was practice! :)

*****************************************************

Here are a few of my latest layouts. Click to see them bigger, you'll be able to read the journaling.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pages... your pages are simple yet striking. Great job, Claude!