Saturday, August 30, 2008

Four publication requests in 3 days... somebody pinch me!

I am in serious shock right now! As you may have read in a previous post, Jane from Scrapbooking and Beyond contacted me to publish one of my pages. I love working with them, so I was thrilled!

Then came an email from Brittany at BHG Scrapbooks Etc. She requested one layout for the January issue. Um, yeah!!!! "That's the pinnacle of scrappy success in the pub world" as my scrap pal Barb so perfectly worded!

And now this morning, Style & Scrap requested 2 layouts for their winter issue!

Now, if only KI Memories could pick me as a new design team member, I'd be floating so high I might never touch the ground again! :) Wish me luck!

I'm leaving you with a layout I made about 2 months ago. This was last summer, in case you are wondering why K looks so tiny!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, wow wow wow! Congrats on all your publication successes as of late! YAY! :)
And good luck with the KI contest! :) :) :)

Ash said...

Wow Claude, that's awesome! See, all your persistance is paying off :)

Jessica said...

Claude that's amazing!!
You are becoming a celebrity.