Saturday, June 14, 2008

Gosh I love Friday nights!!

On Friday nights, I go to the crop at Scrapbook Centrale. I get to hang out with my friends Erin, JJ, Noémi and Eliane. I always have such a wonderful time! I'm usually very lucky to get one layout done, we talk so much. But you know what? I don't care! I just love them and it feels nice to get out of the house and hang with the girls! Unfortunately, Eliane can't join us every week and Noémi can't sit with us to scrap because she's actually working. But once the crop ends at around 11:30PM, we always go out for coffee. And then we get to chat as much as we want. It's nice to have friends like that. I've never really had friends that I felt comfortable around, other than Caro. I'm the kind of person who has acquaintances, not friends. I'm too shy. But these girls are my friends. I hit it off with Erin the first time we met for our kids' playdate. She's actually going on mat leave soon, which means I get to go to her place (and her to mine) to crop. JJ is pregnant too, actually further along than Erin, but she's going on mat leave later. And Noémi just hit the 12-week mark (YAY, it stuck!) Yup, it's a baby boom in there! What are we going to do when they have the babies? I'm soooo going to miss these evenings! Anyway, I wont think about that now! I'm gonna concentrate on right now. If only I could convince Caro and Isabelle to join us! :) Oh, I would show you the layout I made tonight, but I'm keeping it secret a while longer b/c I'm rethinking this whole MMM thing. I just might enter after all!
I will, however, share this layout with you of Kira, Ethan (Erin's son) and Charlie (Isabelle's son) on their first playdate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT page... I totally think you should go for MMM! And yes, all the talking and the great friendships that develop... that's what crops are about. :)

JJ Sobey said...

Aw, you're so sweet Claude! I really get a lot of the same things from these crops - cropping with you ladies boosts my spirit.

Fleur-de-Lys said...

J'aime beaucoup mes vendredis, moi aussi, Claude ! Vous m'avez manquées cette semaine !

J'ai hâte au all-day-crop samedi, enfin je vais pouvoir m'asseoir avec vous autre ;)

Igagnon76 said...

i just love this LO claude! and i totally hear you! i should try to organize something with Dave so that i could go to friday night crops at least 1 or 2x a month. i consider youa friend also, even if i don't see you often. miss you lots my friend can't wait to see you saturday!