Thursday, August 23, 2007

What's new?

I made a deal with Erin last month that we would post at least once a week to our blog... Guess how long it's been since my last post?? Exactly one month! Wow, I'm doing well, aren't I?!

So what's new in my life? Well, Sean actually ate an entire half sausage McMuffin yesterday!!!! If you don't find that amazing, it's b/c you don't know my son, lol! He basically eats only Ramen noodles, cocktail wieners and bagels with peanut butter. So when he asked to eat my McMuffin, I gladly gave it up to him!

Kira is the complete opposite. She will eat anything presented to her. She's now on table food, she eats pretty much what we eat. Except for dinner, since we eat so late (like 9PM)

Speaking of Kira, she has been sleeping horribly these past 4-5 nights! She screams and screams, poor little thing. Her bottom teeth are coming in and they hurt her so bad! Why does it hurt them during the night only? THat's weird. Weird weird weird I tell ya!

Well, I have more to say, but the kids need me, so I'll be back as soon as I can!

No comments: