Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Can you say *Donna Downey*??!

O!
M!
G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe this??! Donna called me telling me she picked my submission for her "Make the Most of It" column in Simple Scrapbooks magazine!

I am in shock. I must have said "thank you so much, I can't believe this!" a hundred times, LOL!

She is such a sweet person! She was extremely nice and she made me feel like I was the best in the world! She told me all that she loved about my page, and how Kira has adorable cheeks! I could tell she really cared!

I was soooo star struck! I never got a personal phone call for my pubs before, only emails. So that was nice. But I am such a shy person, I didn't know what to say!!!

Now, I just have to figure out how to fill out that W-8 form...

5 comments:

Lana said...

I sure *can* say Donna Downey! HOW COOL! HUGE congrats!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so cool. Let us know when it will show up in pub so we can all take a peek.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a cool day for you.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome... a call from Donna herself. Wow! Congratulations! :D

Sabee said...

OMG!! C'est tellement hot Claude!!!
Bravo!