Thursday, July 13, 2006

Scenic Route, here I come!

Well, okay, maybe not, but I'm sure going to try! When I saw on the Pub Call blog that SR was looking for it's new DT, there was no hesitation on my part. I am trying out. I love SR. I adore SR!!! I need to be on their DT!!! But as they say, they are "looking for a handful of people". That's not a lot. And why would they choose me??? Well, why not? I decided to be very optimistic this time around, instead of my usual pessimist self.

I have three LOs to make, and I'm going to give it my all! I already finished one last night, I just couldn't wait! I worked until the wee hours of the night, and the page is by far my all-time favorite! I already have my two other ideas in mind, just need to finish taking the pictures and, of course, figure out the design, LOL! But at least the idea is there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!

christina said...

i wish you all the luck in the universe. you are so talented i don't see why they wouldn't want you :)