Friday, December 02, 2005

Caro, you asked for it!

OK Caro, took me a while, but here it is!

2 - names you go by: Sweetie and Maman

2 - parts of your heritage: Ya know what??? I don't know! So I'll say this: I come from my mom and my dad, LOL!

2 - things that scare you: 1)Being close to the edge of whatever I'm standing on when high up in the air (I'm not afraid of heights, really, just the thought of falling off) 2)Meeting people I don't know

2 - of your everyday essentials: Computer time and coffee (hard to believe that I've only been drinking it for 7 years; used to HATE it!)

2 - of your favorite bands or musical artists: Westlife and LeAnn Rimes

2 - favorite songs: "Flying Without Wings" & "Swear It Again" by Westlife

2 - things you want in a relationship (other than real love): I need for him to want to make me laugh, and I need understanding of all my moods

2 - physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex): Eyes: not so much the color, but the gaze (think Michael in Prison Break) and nice lips

2 - of your favorite hobbies: Scrapbooking and watching TV

2 - things you want really badly: To become pregnant again, and to go on a vacation with DH (preferably on a cruise!) Of course, if I become pregnant again, the vacation wont come for a VERY long time, LOL!

2 - places you want to go on vacation: Hawaii and Cancun (I wanna a have a drink in a pineapple!)

2 - things you want to do before you die: Live a long life and go on a cruise

2 - ways that you are stereotypically a chick: I love creams and stuff, and I always think I'm fat, LOL!

2 - things you are thinking about now: CorrespondenceArt just emailed me to publish one of my pages, so I'm still freaking out! and I hope Sean doesn't wake up yet, I need more time on the computer!!

2 - stores you shop at: Walmart and Dollorama (I'd say Scrapbook Centrale, but I can only go about once a month :(

No comments: