Monday, March 15, 2010

February '10 - Project 12

Scrapbook and Cards Today got together with Becky Fleck at PageMaps to create Project 12. Basically, it's a nudge to have us make a layout a month about what that month has been like. Whether you took 30 photos, 2 photos or none at all, it's all about putting it down on the page. Becky provides a sketch every month that you can use, but it's not mandatory. This was the sketch for the month of February:



I decided to use her sketch and I stayed quite true to it. I like to modify sketches usually, but 2-pagers are difficult for me, so I just stuck to this!

Now that I'm writting this post, I just realized I never posted my January layout. I will fix that this week!

Supplies:

Papers: Bella Blvd

Letter stickers: American Crafts and KaiserCraft

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics

Journaling spots: Jillibean Soup and Luxe Designs

Chipboard heart (covered): American Crafts

Punch: Fiskars

Pen: Staedtler

Thanks so much for stopping by♥



4 comments:

Teri said...

I agree - 2 pagers are a real challenge! Love this LO! Such great photos, and I love the colours you chose! :)

Stacy Milford said...

LOVE this Claude! I have gotta get my hands on that cool border punch :o)

Unknown said...

love the idea of doing a layout about each month. very cool lo!

Davinie Fiero said...

You did great with the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along this month!