Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"This Is the Life!"

As you probably noticed, I participate in the weekly challenge on the American Crafts blog. I have missed some weeks, but I try to do it as much as I can. I have so much AC product that it's never difficult to come up with an idea. This week, we have to use at least 2 MiniMarks rub-ons. I used 3: the "Summertime" words to the left of the photos, the red diamonds at the bottom of the page, and the fishie.

*edited* I just noticed the date is wrong. It's supposed to say August '09, obviously! :)


Here is the journaling. It ends with the title, which is a direct quote from my son!


My favourite part of the layout, the little fishie! Adorable!


Supplies:

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics

Patterned paper: American Crafts

Letter stickers: American Craft

Rub-ons: American Crafts MiniMarks

Sticker: American Crafts Remarks

Felt Embellishment: Queen and Co.

Gems: Kaiser Pearls, Prima e.

Punch: Marvy Uchida and Fiskars

Pen: American Crafts




3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is just stunning!!! i just love everything about it! The colors and all the elements that you used are fantastic!

Diana Waite said...

this is CUTE! I love how the red ribbon looks like water..so DARLING!!

Stacy Milford said...

LOVE this Claude...as usual :o) The felt border is perfect & the colored "pearl" accents are just the right something extra! Great layout!